- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound ground meat (chicken, turkey, pork or beef)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, peeled & grated/minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Green onion, chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ground meat and salt, brown until cooked.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir to combine, sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, coconut aminos add 1/2 cup of water or broth, cover to steam until veggies are soft (~2 minutes).
- Serve in a bowl, topped with green onion.
- For an even quicker prep- use a bag of pre-shredded coleslaw (cabbage & carrots).
- Add more veggies – chopped Brussel Sprouts, chard or kale.
- For additional flavor add 5 spice seasoning.
- Pre-grated cauliflower rice can be substituted for cabbage.